Individual & Family Plan Eligibility
Who is eligible to enroll?
Membership is open to all Tennessee adult residents and their dependents. If you have been covered by a Delta Dental of Tennessee individual policy and drop your coverage, you cannot re-enroll for 12 months.
When do my dental and vision benefits start?
Your benefits for either plan will become effective the first day of the month after receipt of an application, $25 application fee, and initial premium if received on or before the 15th of the month. If received after the 15th, the effective date will be the first day of the following month.
Delta Dental of Tennessee Plan Options
- No waiting periods on most benefits
- Benefits increase after the first year
- Annual maximums increase after the first year
- Access Delta Dental PPO℠ dentists nationwide
- Underwritten by Delta Dental of Tennessee
- Online account management
- Delta Dental mobile app
Same great features of Essential Advantage® PLUS:
- Coverage for major services
- 50% of basic services covered, increasing to 80%
- No waiting period for most benefits
Same great features as Superior Advantage® PLUS:
- Cosmetic coverage
- Orthodontia coverage after 12 months
- Higher annual maximum in year one
Manage Your Individual Plan
Find an Eye Doctor Near You!
When it comes to choices, VSP has your eyes covered. With a large network of independent doctors and popular retailers, a VSP doctor is always near. All DeltaVision doctors a part of VSP's "Choice" network.