Tennessee's best dental plan is available for individuals and families.
- Preventive Care—No waiting periods, up to 100% coverage
- Basic Services—High level of coverage with no waiting periods for most services
- Major Services— Covered at 50% after satisfying the waiting period
- Low Deductible—A deductible of $50 for individuals and no more than $150 for families, per benefit year
- Exceptional Customer Service—Representatives are available to assist you at (800) 971-4108.
- Online Access—The web-based Consumer Toolkit allows you to locate a Delta Dental dentist, review your claims and benefit information, and more
- Value-Added Benefits—Save on prescription drugs, vision care and hearing care in addition to your dental coverage
Freedom to Choose
Delta Dental PPO dentists will not charge Individual Plan members in excess of our maximum plan allowance (up to the benefit year maximum), which keeps out-of-pocket costs to a minimum. And plan members can choose from one of the nation's largest networks of dentists. However, Delta Dental Individual Plan members are free to choose any dentist they want to visit.
With Passport Dental, Individual Plan enrollees can receive dental care when outside of the U.S.